Managing the Pace Workshop
This 4 hour workshop delivered by a Psychologist focuses on the causes and effects of stress and addresses the challenges of living and working in today’s stressful environment. It addresses key themes such as:
- Stress Symptoms - Physical, behavioural and psychological effects of stress
- The Adrenaline Effect - Why it’s important to know about adrenaline
- The Stress Test - Questionnaires on personality type and stress awareness, how do you cope with stress?
- Stress Inoculation - A tool kit with exercises including cognitive skills, vision, humour and anger management.
- Peak Performance - The importance of diet, sleep and exercise
- Work Skills - Time management, assertiveness, avoiding procrastination and workplace
Who: Psychologist, Breda Dooley will deliver this workshop.
When: The workshop will take place on Wednesday October 25th at 10:00. Duration of the workshop will be 4 hours in total.
Do I Need to Sign Up? Yes, to sign up, please complete the booking form below.
To view our Privacy Statement, please click here.