HR Mental Health Workshop
This 2 hour workshop covers key areas for mental health in the workplace with a particular focus on Human Resources and HR relevant legislation. Topics covered include:
- The signs of addictions and mental illness
- Impact of mental and substance use disorders
- An action plan to assess a situation and help
- Resources and where to turn for help
- Recognising HR/legal requirements regarding mental health
- How to manage mental health issues, reporting and follow up
This workshop, delivered by one of our team of psychologists, will provide a solid foundation from which to build company wide understanding of mental health.
When: The workshop will take place on Tuesday August 14th at 10:00. Duration of the workshop will be 2 hours in total.
Do I Need to Sign Up? Yes, to sign up, please complete the booking form below.
To view our Privacy Statement, please click here.